We launched our Training 26 Update in November 2007, and since then we have received lots of great feedback from our existing subscribers and our newsletter is growing in popularity.
If you have missed any of our previous issues you can click on the links below to read the articles in full. If you haven't already subscribed to our newsletter complete the Newsletter Signup on the right hand section of each page or click the link Newsletter Sign-up.
As with our training, we actively encourage your comments and input, so if you would like to email us with your feedback on any of the articles, suggestions for future topics, or even a useful software tip which you would like to share, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Your Training Budget Go Further
- Get the most out of your training budget with Training 26's money saving schemes
- Project Management with Microsoft Project
- What is Project Management and how do you incorporate your plans into Microsoft Project?
- Soft Skills
- There is an axiom in business circles which suggests that hard skills will get a person an interview, but soft skills will land that person a job; but what are soft skills?
- Equality and Diversity
- Clear the mystique surrounding Equality and Diversity.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Expectations for Microsoft's new Operating System are high. Here's our verdict.
- Downloading Trial Software
- In the past it has not always been possible to sample Software packages prior to purchase, now it is!
- Keyboard Shortcuts in MS Word
- Save valuable time by learning shortcuts, you might just be suprised.
- Why Training is Fundamental
- Why investing in Training in an economic downturn is more important than ever
- Spotlight on Mail Merge
- Find out the benefits of Mail Merge and how to customise your standard letters.
- Sorting & Filtering Excel 2007
- Showcasing the some of the great new features of Excel 2007
- Social Networking
- Find out more about the three most popular Social Networking Sites
- Expert Access Tips
- Overcome the 'Access fear factor' with our preview of Access Objects
- What's in a Blog?
- If you've ever fancied starting your own Blog, read on to find out more about this internet phenomenon
- Spotlight on Office 2007
- Find out more about the new and fantastic latest Office release
- Avoiding Death by PowerPoint
- Avoid delivering a dull, lifeless presentation with our useful PowerPoint tips
- Home Office Projects for Your Home PC
- Discover how Microsoft Office Online can help you with a wide range of non work related projects
Enhance a lack-lustre table with our useful table formatting guide
Keep your children busy this Summer Holiday with our guide to useful Children's Websites
Find out how to improve your Excel charting skills with our useful tips and techniques
Find out how to improve your internet searches with our useful tips and techniques
Office integration and how you can get the most from your Office Suite
Find out more about our range of Soft Skills Training courses
Find out how the lesser-known features within Outlook can help you manage you daily schedule more effectively
Teething problems with your Office 2007 upgrade? Find out more about our Office 2007 conversion course - the perfect solution.
Find out how Microsoft Project can help you to effectively manage a variety of Projects.
Find out more about the money saving schemes on offer at Training 26 and how to get the most from your training budget
Why do you need a database and when is it time to turn to Microsoft Access?
Improve your general 'desk health' and eliminate those annoying aches and pains resulting from prolonged periods in front of your PC.
Find out more creating effective shows and some useful tips on how to start your presentaions to save you time
Find out more about Bulleting & Numbering and how to tame them!
Find out more about the versatility of Excel and how to improve your spreadsheets
Clean up your act and your PC with our guide to basic computer TLC