We provide training and consultancy in a wide range of specialist business software applications covering reporting tools, diagramming solutions, databases and contact management systems.
All of our specialist courses are tailored to meet your specific requirements based on your skills levels and the needs and demands of your business. This customised approach to training delivery enables us to focus on the way in which specific software is used within your organisation and how to put it to best use in order to increase overall productivity and efficiency.
Our trainers have an in-depth understanding of the software and its capabilities and can recommend how processes can be improved to maximise the return on investment.
Specialist training courses, can take the form of any of the following training solutions:
- Crystal Reports Introduction
- Upon completion delegates will have a thorough understanding of the core elements and features of Crystal Reports and will be confident in the creation and formatting of basic reports
- Crystal Reports Advanced
- Focuses on the advanced features of Crystal Reports. Delegates will be able to create advanced formulas, format reports, insert sub reports and create user libraries
- Enables the non-specialist to utilise the comprehensive range of drawing tools in Visio to track their workflow and enhance presentations
- Enables the delegates to utilise the GoldMine database to add, edit and track contact and colleague information
- FileMaker Pro
- Gives delegates the basic skills required to design create and use databases which will help to store, organise and arrange information needed for business more effectively and efficiently